Hoverdale 'C' Scraper
With conventional conveyor belt cleaners the blades exist in a single line across the length of the belt, the result is that the central blade tips wear more than the outer ones because the bulk of carry-back material exists in the centre of the belt. This wear pattern results in a gap appearing in the centre of the blade allowing carry-back material through resulting in spillage along the length of the conveyor belt structure.
The -C Conveyor Belt Cleaner
- saves you money
- prevents jamming of rollers and idlers
- reduces spillage along the conveyor structure
- The blade unit is a cartridge system designed for easy replacement
- The system is belt-friendly and damage-free operation is assured
- Outstanding performance on sticky materials due to the unique design and its ability to apply maximum pressure in the centre of the belt
- Clog-free operation
- Robust construction makes the ‘C’ type suitable for heavy duty, high speed conveying systems
- A choice of blades.
All-in-all the Hoverdale-C offers you the best belt cleaning option available, with low maintenance, and unsurpassed cleaning performance!
See the - C in action here! (this is a 6MB file, it may take sometime to download!)
Our team of Engineers work closely with customer staff to achieve the most suitable solutions for their environment, achieving optimum performance from their equipment.
The Ultralloy installation team ensures flawless, timely installation of customer equipment, and also perform regular maintenance of equipment ensuring efficient use of your resources and optimum performance of equipment.